Justice League: A Better World
Important Events on the timeline of Earth-50
- Lex Luthor becomes President of the United States.
- Flash is Killed by President Lex Luthor while he discovered the President was about to start WWIII.
- Superman kills President Lex Luthor and the Justice League transforms into the Justice Lords.
- Superman speaks to the United Nations. Mostly all criminal organizations are dismantled, all governments that opposes the Justice Lords are taken by force. This events are called Justice Lords are Born and last until the first quarter of 1998. During that event the Justice Lords have to battle villains, criminal organizations, heroes and governments. Governments like Russia who used the Rocket Red Brigade and Japan used their own monster called Mechagodzilla. The event is called A Better World Part1.
- The Justice Lords fight and kill almost all members of the Justice Society because they opposed their new " brand of justice " including their guidelines described here: A Better World. The also killed other villains and incarcerated others. The event is called A Better World Part2.
- The Justice Lords force world leaders to stop the Peru-Ecuador Frontier War and helped civilians to stop Somalia’s Famine and North Korea’s Famine. The New Orleans’ Floods was another event were the heroes were involved.
- A two years campaign ends and the Justice Lords finally get an overall control of all Earth-50. The Justice Police is finally in place, all communications, armies and wealth is connected and regulated by the United Nations.
- Bruce Wayne marries former thief Selina Kyle in what is considered a way of showing that the world has changed and for the better. They had a child, Stephanie Wayne.
- Harley Quinn snaps out and becomes the dangerous criminal The Joke.
- Northern Ireland Peace Representatives of the Catholics and Protestants of Ireland, together with representatives of the Irish Republic and the United Kingdom, are forced by the Justice Lords to sign a major peace accord.
- The Undergang raises from the ashes of the Intergang and becomes a striving criminal organization.
- Atlantis, Themyscira and Gorilla City are now recognized sovereign countries and have seats on the United Nations.
- The Justice Lords have to fight the Spectre going on a rampage and destroying New York City, after he was forcibly bonded to the fallen Angel Asmodel by Etrigan. The events are known as Day of Judgment.
- A series of events called Atlantis versus Themyscira start.
- The villain called Brainiac tries to take control of all of earth computers in the event Brainac Year 2000 Virus.
- Mirror Master and Doctor Light become allies and a powerful villain team Lights & Mirrors.
- The Our Worlds at War was a cosmic conflict between the universe and the cosmic entity known as Imperiex, who attacked Earth-50 for the purpose of using the planet as the staging ground for the “hollowing” of the entire universe. He was stopped by the Justice Lords.
- Members of Kobra Cult hijacked four commercial airliners, intentionally crashing one of them into The World Trade Centers in New York City, and one into the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia. The third was intended for the second tower of the Trade Center but was stopped by Captain Marvel and the fourth plane’s intended target was the White House, but passengers aboard the plane resisted the initiatives of the hijackers and crashed the plane into a field in Pennsylvania.
- The plan of the White Martians to take control of Earth-50 is stopped by the Justice Lords during the events of the White Martians Invasion.
- After an uprising of Gorilla City against the Justice Lords, the Justice Lords deposed their leader King Solovar, and installed new leader Gorilla Grodd who helped them take the city.
- Sinestro Corp War with the Green Lantern Corps affects Earth-50 and the Justice Lords have to fight it and stop him.
- A conflict in Darfur, Sudan began to escalated into full-scale war but was stopped by the Justice Lords all leaders were lobotomized.
- Planet Thanagar offers a false alliance with Earth-50 to try to take control of the planet but is stopped by the Justice Lords during the events of the Thanagarian Invasion.
- Terrorists from Kobra Cult attacks several train stations on Spain’s capital Madrid, killing 191 people and injuring 1,247.
- The Justice Lords added to new members to their level of the organization: Lord Flash and Lord Green Arrow.
- Hurricane Jeanne hits Haiti and over 3,000 people are helped by the Justice Lords and the Justice Reserve.
- Hurricane Katrina hits southeast Louisiana and Mississippi (mostly in New Orleans), over 1,500 are helped by the Justice Lords and the Justice Reserve. A significant portion of the city, most of which sits below sea level, was submerged.
- People of Kashmir is helped by the Justice Lords after an earthquake.
- London bombings made by suicide Kobra Cult terrorist affects the transport system killing 52 people and injuring 700. Other terrorists attack are made to various markets in New Delhi, killing 61 people and injuring 188 more, right before the start of the festival season in India.
- Cadmus Project creates a monster to stop the Justice Lords but are stopped during the events of the Cadmus Project Affair.
- A network of surveillance satellites called Brother Satellite Grid is deployed by the United Nations to be the “eye in the sky” who watches over Earth-50.
- The Kobra Cult raises from the ashes with a deadly army of clones.
- The League of Assassins reappears and the rumor in the under world is that Ras al Ghul is alive.
- Arcadia Radio starts transmitting its messages against the Justice Lords in the internet and broadcast radio using hacked sites. Arcadia Radio exposes the Star Laboratories scientific document about the dangers of using the technology of Weather Wizard to keep a suitable environment for farming on Ethiopia.
- A new crime organization named Undergang with a leader who calls himself Black Mask II surfaces.
- The Kobra Cult attacks and steals a cargo of foodstuffs from India.
The Watchmen at the Justice Watchtower have detected an object, a moon or small planet hiding behind planet Pluto at the edge of the Solar System. This event is called the A Eleventh Planet.
- The events of Cyborg-Superman-Brainiac take place were Cyborg Superman appears for the first time and is destroyed, not without been able to acquire some components needed by Brainiac to escape Earth.
- The events in Eight Hours of Chaos take place during a blackout of the Brother Satellite Grid. The Kobra Cult, the Brotherhood of Evil and the Light and Mirrors are involved.
- The events described in The Flaming Ghoul happen to Superman and Hal Jordan in space when they find a partially teleported Cyborg Superman and have to form a temporary alliance with Lobo and Terra-Man.
- The Justice Police fleet of Atlantis, composed of Atlantean Frigate and Typical Atlantean-Tritonian Soldier attacked the Kobra Cult Ocean Base and discovered the second base Kobra Cult Moon Base during the events of Kobra Underwater.
- During the events known as Kobra Kali Moon the Kobra Cult used a huge armament of nuclear warheads ( ICBM ), modified Combat Jets and Tanks to attack the 100 more populated cities of Earth-50 in their effort to start the “Kali Yuga” or “Age of the Demon”. The Justice Lords stopped the terrorists and imprisoned those responsible. Kobra and the Brotherhood of Evil were processed. The Super Dragon Soldiers and the Kobra Reptile Soldiers were destroyed.
- The events known as Out of Retirement is part of apparently random and not-connected events that involved Atomic Skull, Solomon Grundy and lately Giganta.
- During the events known as The Eye in the Sky Part I and The Eye in the Sky Part II, after trying to destroy all metahumans on planet Earth, Brother Eye was destroyed by Green Lantern and control over the Brother Satellite Grid was restored by Cyborg. The Atom reported to the Justice Lords that the satellite was trying to fulfill the Justice Lords‘s mission to "to protect all of Earth’s citizens" and he was instead of a villain a “number one fan”. Two of the satellites were destroyed.
- A cover operation lead by Lord Batman and Lord Green Arrow was in charge of destroying the League of Shadows the event is known as The New League of Shadows.
- The events called The Amazing Land, The Nightmare land and The Morning with Two Stars happens and is discovered that they are related to the disappearance of two prisoners from Cadmus Project.
- The villain Blackfire tries to steal the Star Sapphire Gem during the events known as The Blackfire Rain.
- The villain duo Light and Mirrors steal important components to improve their gadgets during the event Smoke and Mirrors.
- The Apokolips Invasion is repelled by the Justice Lords not without the loss of many lives including the Republic of Chad.
- After the Apokolips Invasion Queen Hippolyta of Themyscira spoke about the hundred of thousands who died during the event, includying many Amazonian Soldiers who fought bravelly on the front. She also mention how King Aquaman of Atlantis didn’t do the same with his Atlantean Soldiers.