Justice League: A Better World
Army House Rules
Army House Rules:
A. Army Cards:
The cards that represent an army will be marked: A: $ / #
A = Army.
$ = AP cost to replace
- = Number of times it can be replaced, A = Any number of times, N is Non-Replaceable. (A non-replaceable unit is usually a one person army or a vehicle.
B. Army attacks:
Depending on the number of soldiers or vehicles in an army, it can do Team Attack with the standard modifiers (see Extended Team Attack table below) and can also do Multi attacks. All modifiers stack.
Expanded Team Attack table:
Members on Team (OV)
2 ( – 1)
3-4 ( – 2)
5-8 ( – 3)
9-16 ( – 4)
17-32 ( – 5)
33-64 ( – 6)
65-128 ( – 7)
129-256 ( – 8)
257-512 ( – 9)
513-1024 ( – 10)
Example: An Army cards that count as 100 soldiers has a – 7 CS on their team attack.
Expanded Multi-Attack table:
Number of Targets OV/RV
2 ( + 1 / + 1 )
3-4 ( + 2 / + 2 )
5-8 ( + 3 / + 3 )
9-15 ( + 4 / + 4 )
16-30 ( + 5 / + 5 )
31-60 ( + 6 / + 6 )
61-125 ( + 7 / + 7 )
126-250 ( + 8 / + 8 )
251-500 ( + 9 / + 9 )
500-1010 ( + 10 / + 10 )
If complete army isn’t dead, then = multiply the damage by the number of troops left on that army and then divide by the body of one individual of the army (round down) = that will be the number of troops dead/destroyed.
D. Troop Cost:
As the House Rule for Wealth and Resources states, a Wealth check must be made with an AV/EV equal to the Wealth used and a OV/RV equal to the cost of the army.
• Troop Cost = Higher AP of attribute/power/skill/gadget + 1 per additional gadget
• Vehicle Cost = Higher AP + 1 per weapon +1
An army with +6 cost is considered to have 50 soldiers. Add an additional +1 to the cost for 100, and an additional +1 more for a total of 200 soldiers.
E. Replacing an Army:
Replacing and army or vehicle means that there were enough resources have other vehicles or armies in production or training. The processes takes 9AP’s of time (24 hours).
• Roll is fail – The Continent Wealth is reduced by 1 and the army is not replaced. Another check can be done in 9APs of time (24 hours).
• Roll is pass – The Continent Wealth is reduced by 1 and the army is replaced.
• If the number of RAP’s is equal or greater than the Army Cost, then the army is replaced without reducing the Wealth.
F. Special Armies:
• Typical Atlantean-Tritonian Soldier, Atlantean Frigate – Replaceable only once, and must be replaceable by Atlantis’ Wealth.
• Batman vehicles and equipment (including Batcave ) can only be replaced once and against his own wealth. They are listed on the Batcave entry
• Typical Gorilla City Soldier – Replaceable only once, and must be replaceable by Gorilla City’s Wealth.
• Justice Watchtower Satellite – Non-replaceable.
• Superman’s Fortress of Solitude – Non-replaceable.
• Typical Amazonian Soldier – Replaceable only once, and must be replaceable by Themyscira’s Wealth.
• Wonder Woman’s Invisible Plane – Non-replaceable.
• If used as armies Captain Blackhawk, Sargent Rock and Duchess are all elite units, they can’t be replaced.
House Rule from the Master of the Game for Games & Ideas – 2015.11.26
Back to Army Stats