Justice League: A Better World
Justice League Satellite [Dex: 5, BODY: 15, Flight: 5, Force Shield: 8, Sealed Systems: 15, Solar Substance: 20, Security Systems: 11, R#: 2] Note: The Satellite has 5 APs width by 7 APs of height. Elevators have 4 APs of speed. Ref: JLSp.106.
The Watchtower was constructed of promethium and used highly advanced Martian, Thanagarian, Kryptonian, and Earthian technology. The arrival of Big Barda added the technology of New Genesis and Apokolips to the systems within.
The original Justice League Satellite has become the Justice Watchtower from where the Justice Lords monitor everything that is happening on Earth-50. The satellite would be the League’s home. Members were able to teleport to and from the satellite using teleportation centers located across the planet. Justice Lords members took turns on watch duty, monitoring Earth-50 from the satellite and dispatching the Justice Lords or Justice Reserve as needed. The Justice Watchtower has a crew of civilians members of the Justice Police who are in charge of 15 sets of monitors who control the Brother Satellite Grid, monitor communications, coordinate police and military efforts and even scan the media for signs of crime. The monitors are called Watchers and the officers in duty are called Watchmen.
- Level A Observation Deck, Control Deck and Weapons Deck – Watchmen
- Level B Environmental Deck
- Level C Laboratory and Technical Level
- Level D Museum and Ancillary Facilities
- Level E Vault, Master and Central Control Room
- Level F Apartment Level One
- Level G Apartment Level Two
- Level H Dining, Library and Gym
- Level I Library, Gym and Sauna
- Level J Utilities Level One – Gadgets
- Level K Utilities Level Two
- Level L Teleportation Machinery Room
- The Outer Ring Hangar – Vehicles
DC Wikia entry
More Information about the levels available in Justice League Sourcebook pages 107-110.